AutoCAD is the most widely used computer-aided design (CAD) software by Architects, Engineers(Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, IPE, URP, NAME etc.), construction drafters and many other workers.
From this course, you’ll learn about-
Part-1# DRAW BAR: Model(Different mode), Template Selection, Plane Selection, Line, Poly Line, Circle, Arc, Rectangle, Ellipse, Hatch, Spline, Helix, Construction Line
Part-2# MODIFY BAR: Move, Copy, Stretch, Rotate, Mirror, Scale, Trim, Fillet, Array, Erase, Explode, Offset
Part-3# ANNOTATION BAR: Text, All types of Dimension, Linear Dimension, Angular Dimension, Radius/Diameter, Arc Length, Leader, Add Leader, Remove Leader, Leader Alignment, Table, Dimension Style Manager
Part-4# LAYERS BAR: Layer Properties, Creating New layers, Layer Colors, Highlighted Layers, Layer Line Properties, Line Thickness
Part-5# BLOCK, PROPERTIES & Groups Bar: Create Block, Insert Block, Edit Block, PROPERTIES BAR, Layer colors, Line Color/Thickness, Match Properties, Groups Bar, Create Group, Ungroup, Group Edit
Part-6# UTILITIES & CLIPBOARD BAR & INSERT and ANNOTATE Window: Measuring (Distance/Radius/Area/Volume etc), Quick Select, and Quick Calculator.
CLIPBOARD BAR: Copy, Cut, Paste
INSERT WINDOW: Block, Block Definition, Reference, PDF Import
ANNOTATE WINDOW: Text, Dimension, Centerlines, Leaders, Tables, Annotation Scaling
Part-7# DWG to PDF & Template Creation: Model, Layout, Model, Layout à PDF file Conversion, Template Creation & Saving as DWG, DWT, PDF file
Part-8# Short-cut Keys & 2D Practice: AutoCAD Shortcut Keys, 2D Practice (Wrench)
Part-9# AutoCAD 2D Practice: Floor Layout (Tools used: Units, Walls, Doors & windows, Blocks, Text, Hatches, Dimension)
Part-10# Modeling: Box (Cylinder, Cone, Sphere, Pyramid, Wedge, Torus, Polysolid), Extrude, Revolve, Loft, Sweep
Part-11# Solid Editing Bar: Drawing Plane Selection, Loft, Union, Subtract, Intersect
Part-12# Solid Editing Bar: Slice, Interface, Thicken, Extract edges, Extruded Face, Shell
Part-13# Solid Editing Bar: Fillet Edge, Chamfer Edge, Taper Faces, Extruded Faces, Offset Faces, Offset Edge
1. If you have the knowledge of CAD software like AutoCAD, your chances of getting the job with good package increases. For a design engineer knowledge of these software is really important.
2. For R&D organizations, an engineer without CAD knowledge is like CSE grad without programming knowledge.
3. To find a job as a design engineer, to design Buildings, Automobiles, home appliances, electronics, industrial equipment’s, packagings etc AutoCAD will help you more.
4. You can work as a freelancer by selling your designing skills.
5. This software will also help to design 2D & 3D of all types of Mechanical & Electrical Parts/devices. You can also analyse whether your design is okay or not by this Software . It is the most commonly used software among engineers and designers. It’ll enhance your portfolio and strengthen your resume.